Sunday, August 21, 2011

Intro

Well it's been 4 months now since Shaun and I  have gotten married in the Rexburg temple, and I have to say life as Monson is amazing! Married life is definitely not all fun and games, but it is so worth it. It took a while to get used to not being able to see each other every second of the day or whenever we wanted to like when we were dating, but we have to work and that means not seeing each other very often. At the end of the day when I get to lay down in his arms it makes everything else that we have to go through worth it.  Not only do I have the best husband,but I have and amazing new family with not only awesome brothers and sisters, but also the cutest nieces and nephews ever :) Not to mention the best in laws I could ask for. Life in Moab has been crazy with Shaun working at Mcdonalds and I working two jobs, but it has paid off and we have had some fun adventures along the way. We are so ready to go back to Idaho to be with family and for me to start up school again. Only a week and a half and we are out of here !!!


An Awesome Picture I found of the Rexburg Temple
Shaun and I coming out of the temple
Everyone that was there for us on our wedding day outside the temple

Shaun and I on our honeymoon in the Salt Lake visitor center. Jesus is huge compared to us :)

Salt lake Temple at night.

I loved temple square; every thing about it was beautiful!

Shaun and I took a random drive in the mountains and found this lake.

Beautiful view from the top of the mountain.

























































































































































2 comments:

  1. I like it!!! I wish Anthony and I had a blog when we got married so we could document all the fun adventures we had before parenthood! You really do have great inlaws if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete